Is growth important to your sustainability? Are you delivering unique value that creates a compelling case to donors and funders? Are you positioned to deliver superior value to the community and the people you serve? Is your organization aligned to execute the strategy effectively and efficiently?
At the Colton Group, we “make strategy actionable”. We help you identify and choose the pathways available for stability and sustainable growth so that you have a clear, integrated, and compelling strategy. We further help you map the action plans and initiate the activities so that you can demonstrate your organizations’ value to all stakeholders in the community.
How We Help:
- We bring decades of CEO experience combined with state of the art research to help you grow your business.
- We collaboratively work with you to make clear strategic choices and equip the organization to adapt to continuous change.
- We are passionate about using our knowledge, expertise and experience in the service of value creation and growth.
Areas of Expertise Include:
- Strategy & Execution: Using methodologies honed by decades of experience and enhanced by state of the art research, we help you create a “living, breathing” strategy that will serve you through the plan period; giving your board a handle on direction, and allowing executive the freedom to execute the strategy you have built.
- Change Management: Alliances, joint programs, new services, or changes in leadership can have impact on the organization. Our approach to change management support is designed to ensure that your unique stakeholder community is informed, involved, and ultimately will feel “ownership” in your organizational change.
- Program Launch and Execution: Nonprofit organizations can be resource challenged in short-term, high demand situations. We can help to expand your “management bandwidth” by providing temporary support to your staff in designing and launching a new service or process. This can include project timeline management, communication, or assistance in the formulation of the offering.
- Revenue Strategies: We can help you identify, design, and execute a strategy of multiple revenue streams to help promote stability and long term sustainability, while maintaining fidelity to your mission.
- Alliances & Mergers: We help organizations work through the financial and cultural challenges involved in the partnership continuum from joint programs, to alliances, to full mergers is work we have done in both the private and nonprofit sectors. We can help you navigate board and staff issues to make this process successful