Have you reached a plateau in your growth? Are you delivering unique value that creates sustainable advantage? Are you positioned to deliver superior value relative to your competition? Is your organization aligned to execute the strategy effectively and efficiently?
At the Colton Group, we “make strategy actionable”. We help you identify and choose the pathways available for growth so that you have a clear, integrated, and compelling strategy. We further help you map the action plans and initiate the activities so that you and your stakeholders can realize sustainable results.
How We Help:
- We bring decades of CEO experience combined with state of the art research to help you grow your business.
- We collaboratively work with you to make clear strategic choices and equip the organization to adapt to continuous change.
- We are passionate about using our knowledge, expertise and experience in the service of value creation and growth.
Areas of Expertise Include:
- Strategy Development & Execution: Using methodologies honed by decades of experience and enhanced by state of the art research, we help our clients identify market opportunities, leverage internal resources, and develop action plans to create an optimum path for growth.
- Change Management: When markets shift, companies must adapt with tough choices, actions, and continual clear communication to all stakeholders. We help our clients respond to the call for change, craft an effective change, and anchor that change for on-going performance.
- Business Development: In addition to direct sales of present products, business growth requires expansion of customers, markets, and partnerships. We help our clients identify and secure new partnerships to leverage new product & service offerings, under-served & affinity markets, sales channels, and M&A opportunities.
- Product Commercialization: Monetizing intellectual property and re-packaging products and services require serving markets with useful and usable offerings. We help our clients determine appropriate products and services for today’s markets and future markets, supported by product launches that make a sustainable impact.
- Mergers & Acquisition: In addition to organic growth, strategic value, cost efficiencies and go-to-market timing demand that a business assess the opportunities of mergers & acquisitions. As advisors, we help our clients identify strategically valuable M&A targets and navigate through the financial and cultural challenges involved in the partnership continuum from joint programs, to alliances, to full mergers.