Do You have an Idea for a New Product? Have Customers Tested Your New Product? Do you have a Go-to-Market Strategy?
Monetizing intellectual property and re-packaging products and services requires serving markets with useful and useable offerings. It is critical to identify the right market for your product and validate the opportunity with real customers. Once a real problem is validated, it is critical that you discover a product solution that is feasible, useful, and usable. Customer experience must be combined with engineering continuously throughout the product development process. A comprehensive go-to-market plan will move from proto-type to full product utilizing all of the customer experience collected to date to insure successful support of a product launch.
We help our clients determine appropriate products and services for today and future markets supported by product launches that make a sustainable impact. Using proven frameworks and processes, we help you:
- Validate new product opportunities based on market demand and capabilities
- Collect customer experience early and often
- Insure user experience is combined with functional requirements for engineering
- Define minimal user product to expedite time to market
- Develop Go-to-Market strategy
- Develop marketing collateral to support product launch